Monday, May 23, 2005

update

Good things:
--interview tomorrow
--not wanting a new job
--getting out of that wretched martketing gig
--getting JIS on board*
--having a kick-ass resume (I think)
--the way my sweetie has been making things smooth pour moi
--having the night alone to fret

Not such good things:
--fretting
--falling out of my yoga routine
--worrying about the future more than usual
--worrying more than usual
--disturbing dreams about people I used to know
--being a little out of touch with my two best friends (who are both going through major stuff right now)

Question of the day:
If someone told you that you could have
anything you wanted, what would you say?**


* more on this later (when it's safer to discuss)
** the answer is not a raincheck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A: Peace of mind.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home