Thursday, May 05, 2005

little list #1

1. I live in NYC.
2. I've lived here for almost 16 years.
3. I consider myself a New Yorker.
4. I recently moved in with my near-perfect boyfriend (NPBF).
5. I attend the theater between one and four times a week.
6. I prefer to be known as "Mrs. Jeter" during baseball season.
7. NPBF sometimes goes along with number 6.
8. But usually he doesn't.
9. My co-workers are very emotional people. (More on this later.)
10. I love coffee, early mornings (but not lately), accomplishing goals, looking at the Hudson river, yoga (but not in a fanatical way), cooking, the New York Times, email, brunch.
11. Don't you love brunch?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do love brunch. Especially on those days when you've just pulled yourself out of bed late and you flop into a chair with the Sunday Times with bedhead and have nothing on the schedule except brunch and the paper.

I don't think I've ever actually done that, however.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home