Tuesday, May 17, 2005

fever pitch

Things are moving faster and faster...

I have to finish the lucrative ($10 a word, and I still wonder if it's worth it) marketing writing assignment from hell (they are giving a lot of mixed signals on what they want), work on the endless special section for work that is due basically yesterday, interview five people for my next magazine piece, figure out what I'm going to say at lunch with John Simon (did I mention that?), pull together my portfolio for an interview (I never ever thought they'd really consider me) next week (and buy a suit!), transcribe the interviews of those five people I haven't interviewed yet and write the magazine piece.

Plus, I'm on call to help my very pregnant friend during her impending birth (I'll watch her two year old), going to my cousin's wedding (in Ohio) next week... and did I mention the marathon that is the Tony Awards?

I feel all hopped up. This can't be good for my health.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you once told me: breathe deeply. It's hard to not relax when you're breathing deeply.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home