Sunday, April 30, 2006

hello again

Um, yeah. So a few things have changed in my life since my last post...

It's impossible to write about my wedding, and if you are reading this, then you were probably there anyway. J. and I got the photos back from our awesome photographer today. Let's just say that I now how proof that I've never smiled so much in my life. It wasn't a fake smile, either. I was actually happy. Yes, I know it's a shocking confession. But all true.

In other news, we are getting ready to move to London. We found a flat in a cute neighborhood. I'll be able to walk to work and J. won't be too far from his office either. The days leading up to this move have been utterly stressful, but I bet that we'll be fine once we get there.

This seems like such a flippant entry considering the important events that have transpired since I last wrote, but I thought it was a good idea to rev up old blog for the trip abroad.

Oh, you wanted to ask me about married life, didn't you? Well, it's perfectly lovely. Right now my beloved is jauntily talking into a machine that is the Bloomingdale's customer service line. It's adorable. (Newlywed-everything-is-adorable-syndrome.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home